The following is shared with you to help you in your own praying and interceding.
These are prayer directions rather than prayer points.
We want to leave room for the Holy Spirit to lead you and your group to pray as you are led.
If you would like to receive these Prayer Directions regularly, or
If at any time you want to be removed from the list, please write us at:
Ezek. 39:25 ¶ “Therefore thus says the Lord GOD: ‘Now I will bring back the captives of Jacob, and have mercy on the whole house of Israel; and I will be jealous for My holy name--
Ezek. 39:26 after they have borne their shame, and all their unfaithfulness in which they were unfaithful to Me, when they dwelt safely in their own land and no one made them afraid.
Ezek. 39:27 When I have brought them back from the peoples and gathered them out of their enemies’ lands, and I am hallowed in them in the sight of many nations,
Ezek. 39:28 then they shall know that I am the LORD their God, who sent them into captivity among the nations, but also brought them back to their land, and left none of them captive any longer.
Ezek. 39:29 And I will not hide My face from them anymore; for I shall have poured out My Spirit on the house of Israel,’ says the Lord GOD.”
Whereas the Ezekiel 38-39 describe the terrible battle of God against Magog in the land of Israel, chapter 39 ends with a surprising finale and the most wonderful promise of all! God will restore His presence in the land!
A deep longing and hope arise within our hearts as we read this incredible promise. Israel, as a nation, has been without the visible felt presence of the Lord for two millennia. What are we as a people without His presence, His face?
Who can imagine such a thing that the presence of the Lord, would be in the midst of the nation again?! These verses raise deep longing in our hearts for our king and savior. For our David to rule over us. For our savior Yeshua to take His place. What is a country without her king? What are a people without their promised savior?
Oh, for God's presence, to live before His face, to see Him and to know Him and to hear Him! To live before Him and in His presence day by day! And to think that this is what He wants, and He desires and that He has, therefore, promised to do it!
Too many of us, believers, are willing to go on with life without desiring God's presence. We get so easily bogged down in the "jungle" of life, worries, self-desires and wishes, temptations, fears, and the "cares of this life" that we forget our destiny, and forget to want the best thing - Himself.
How many times have you heard teachings and sermons about the battle of Armageddon? Of Gog and Magog? About the Last Days? Isn't it sad that the verses above hardly get a mention? Yet, they express the point of it all!
Moses, on the other hand, was unwilling to proceed towards the promised land, without a guarantee of God's presence. (Exodus 33:15)
Perhaps you would like to take a moment and tell God you want Him?!
May this portion of scripture inspire you both to cry out to God for yourself and to cry out to God for His people Israel
- Lord above all, it is you whom we desire: Lord it is your presence that we long for, above all things
- We have read of the times you were present in our midst. Return O Lord and rule over us as in days of old.
- Pour out your Holy Spirit on us your people and give us a new heart and a new spirit
- Give us circumcised hearts with which to love you and you alone
- Be jealous for your holy name dear God and sanctify it by your great works of grace in your people
- Sanctify your name in us in the sight of many nations that they may know that you alone are God
- Gather your people from their enemy's lands and bring them home to Israel
- Lord open the eyes of your people to Yeshua; may we see the one whom we have pierced
- Bring your people to deep repentance and into the new covenant
- Sanctify your people by the Holy Spirit
- Reveal your face again to us and take your place in the midst dear Lord
- Lord we pray for the Body of Messiah in the Land -- Let there arise in the heart of many a mighty prayer and desire for your Presence -- Yourself.
- Let your Body in the Land have the heart for you, for your Word and for your way.
- May many in the Body seek you above all things.
- May your Body in the Land turn away from trifles and earthly pursuits to seek you to be The King, of their lives.
- Please continue to uphold Israel's security, especially as it is the month of Ramadan
- Please continue to pray into the volatile situation in the north: Hezbollah, Iran in Syria, etc.
- Please continue to pray into the volatile situation in the south: Hamas in Gaza, ISIS in Sinai, etc.
Blessings from Jerusalem,