The following is shared with you to help you in your own praying and interceding.
These are prayer directions rather than prayer points.
We want to leave room for the Holy Spirit to lead you and your group to pray as you are led.
If you would like to receive these Prayer Directions regularly, or
If at any time you want to be removed from the list, please write us at:
Jeremiah 23:5-8“Behold, the days are coming,” says the LORD, “That I will raise to David a Branch of righteousness; A King shall reign and prosper, And execute judgment and righteousness in the earth. Jer. 23:6 In His days Judah will be saved, And Israel will dwell safely; Now this is His name by which He will be called: THE Lord OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS. Jer. 23:7 “Therefore, behold, the days are coming,” says the LORD, “that they shall no longer say, ‘As the LORD lives who brought up the children of Israel from the land of Egypt,’ Jer. 23:8 but, “As the LORD lives who brought up and led the descendants of the house of Israel from the north country and from all the countries where I had driven them.’ And they shall dwell in their own land.”
Jeremiah prophesied for forty years, up to the destruction of Jerusalem, and the house of God. Most of his days were filled with anguish, weeping, and great suffering. He was beaten, humiliated, thrown into prison, and accused of unfaithfulness to his people. There was a time he resolved to stop prophesying, but the Word burned in his bones, and he could not withhold. Thank God that he couldn't, for within the difficult and ominous prophesies lay some of the most heartbreakingly beautiful and loving words from God.
In Jeremiah's prophecies, we find some of the most profound promises of redemption and restoration for our people. The one quoted above is one of them. Jeremiah did not live in "His Days," but we do! Yeshua came; He lived among us, was executed on the cross, rose from the dead, ascended to His Father, and is alive forevermore. We are living "in His Days," and the restoration of Israel to the land, and ultimately also to God, is being carried out under His authority, grace and direction. We are living in "His Days." When God fulfills these things, Israel will no longer remember the old exodus, having passed over into a new reality of living again in the presence of Her King and Savior and her Righteousness.
"THE Lord OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS" - Praying for Israel's salvation on the eve of the Day of Atonement.
- Father, we pray for the opening of the people's eyes to see their true and only atonement -- the blood of Messiah
- Father, we pray for a real and deep conviction that comes from the work of the Holy Spirit within the hearts of your people.
- Lord, we pray for all those who live in dread and fear and try to prove to you their goodness by their good deeds. Show and reveal the futility of such things
- Father we pray you will bring us to a spiritual desperation and in that desperation find you!
- Father, we pray for an outpouring of the Holy Spirit as in the day of Pentecost - and how He brought tremendous and deep conviction in the hearts of those who heard the Apostles preach on that day.
- Father, we cry to you to open the fountain for cleansing (Zech 13:1) that your people may find true rest in You.
- Lord remove all and every "covering" that is not of you!
- Lord heal us of our blindness as a people and let us see your face
- Send from thy Mercy Seat - grace for forgiveness, grace for the cleansing of hearts.
- We prayed into the promise of the New Covenant (Jer 31:31-34) "they all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them, says the LORD. For I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more.”
“As the LORD lives who brought up and led the descendants of the house of Israel from the north country and from all the countries where I had driven them.’ Prayer for Aliya
- We asked the Lord to gather His people from all corners of the earth by the Power and Authority of the Son of God!
- Bring back the sons (and daughters) of Zion, to Zion and Her King.
Praying for the Body of Messiah in the Land before the Day of Atonement
- We realize that not everyone who has expressed faith in Yeshua, in the Body has had a deep experience of the cross or the cleansing blood. We thank God for the grace that many have tasted but pray for a deeper conviction and knowledge of the crucified one in the Body of Messiah
- We prayed for a greater and deeper reality of the presence of Yeshua Himself in the midst of the congregations.
- We prayed that the believers will see His face and desire Him and not experiences, or thrills or frills.
- We prayed for an outpouring of the Spirit of Grace and Supplication to be poured out among the believers in the land. For recognition of the great mercy, God has had upon each one who has come to Him.
- We prayed for a deep humility to be given to us as Messianic believers
- We prayed for a return to the Word as the source of our faith and conduct
- We prayed for mighty "Christ and Him Crucified" preaching in the Body of Messiah
A King shall reign and prosper, And execute judgment and righteousness in the earth -- Praying for the security of our nation
A 200-page report of the Army's Ombudsman sent to our minister of defense and to our chief of staff, warns that the IDF is not ready for war! This, of course, is not good news, as our enemies: Hezbollah, Iran, etc., are singleminded in their purpose to destroy our nation. Even if they couldn't, just think of the consequences of 150,000 rockets unleashed at our population centers and cities (by Hezbollah). Tel Aviv could look like a heap of ruins!
- We upheld this verse before the Lord as our declaration.
- We asked Him to execute Judgment and righteousness the earth
- We asked for providential intervention, for the protection of Israel
- We prayed that God will continue to make our intelligence as successful as they have been so far (Israel was successful in an operation to steal from Iran all of their sensitive data regarding their nuclear program, proving how deceitful they have been.)
- We prayed For God's supernatural protection of Israel (Zech 2:5)
- We prayed for the leadership of this country, whether political or military that they will not hesitate to preempt or do whatever is necessary to assure the survival of Israel.
- We prayed for boldness, wisdom and selflessness that will cause them to do what is needed regardless of their popularity. (That's a tall order, but God can do it.)
1Sam. 14:6 Then Jonathan said to the young man who bore his armor, “Come, let us go over to the garrison of these uncircumcised; it may be that the LORD will work for us. For nothing restrains the LORD from saving by many or by few.”
Thanks for standing with us for the full counsel of God, through prayer.
Blessings from Jerusalem,