These are prayer directions rather than prayer points.
We want to leave room for the Holy Spirit to lead you and your group
to pray as you are led.
Heb. 10:35 Therefore, do not throw away your confidence, which has a great reward.
Heb. 10:36 For you have need of endurance, so that when you have done the will of God, you may receive what was promised.
Heb. 10:37 FOR YET IN A VERY LITTLE WHILE, HE WHO IS COMING WILL COME, AND WILL NOT DELAY.
Heb. 10:38 BUT MY RIGHTEOUS ONE SHALL LIVE BY FAITH; AND IF HE SHRINKS BACK, MY SOUL HAS NO PLEASURE IN HIM.
Heb. 10:39 But we are not of those who shrink back to destruction, but of those who have faith to the preserving of the soul.
2Cor. 5:7 for we walk by faith, not by sight --
- Do be encouraged to believe God is hearing our prayers, especially as we pray His Word to Him.
- Do NOT throw away your confidence - in Him, for it has a great reward. We shall see the answers come from God!
- Do endure! that is your great need. Stay the course! Keep Praying! And after that, wait patiently to receive the answers. They will come. He will come!
- Do Believe in Him We walk by faith and not by sight, or it can be said in another way: Faith is a different kind of seeing. It is a seeing of Him rather than of the seeing of circumstances or conditions. Now we do not see all things under His feet (yet), but we see Yeshua!
We prayed for the salvation of Israel
Rom. 11:26 and so all Israel will be saved; just as it is written, “ THE DELIVERER WILL COME FROM ZION, HE WILL REMOVE UNGODLINESS FROM JACOB.”
A good starting point for praying for Israel’s salvation and God’s unfolding agenda, is found in Ezekiel 36, especially Eze 36:22-38, clearly reveals God’s main concern and motive for all the goodness He is about to do — His name, His glory!
We prayed for Israel’s government, security, economy
Ezek. 34:23 “Then I will set over them one shepherd, My servant David, and he will feed them; he will feed them himself and be their shepherd.
Ezek. 34:24 “And I, the LORD, will be their God, and My servant David will be prince among them; I the LORD have spoken.
Ezek. 34:25 “I will make a covenant of peace with them and eliminate harmful beasts from the land so that they may live securely in the wilderness and sleep in the woods.
Ezek. 34:26 “I will make them and the places around My hill a blessing. And I will cause showers to come down in their season; they will be showers of blessing.
Ezek. 34:27 “Also the tree of the field will yield its fruit and the earth will yield its increase, and they will be secure on their land. Then they will know that I am the LORD, when I have broken the bars of their yoke and have delivered them from the hand of those who enslaved them.
Ezek. 34:28 “They will no longer be a prey to the nations, and the beasts of the earth will not devour them; but they will live securely, and no one will make them afraid.
Ezek. 34:29 “I will establish for them a renowned planting place, and they will not again be victims of famine in the land, and they will not endure the insults of the nations anymore.
Ezek. 34:30 “Then they will know that I, the LORD their God, am with them, and that they, the house of Israel, are My people,” declares the Lord GOD.
Ezek. 34:31 “As for you, My sheep, the sheep of My pasture, you are men, and I am your God,” declares the Lord GOD
These verses clearly speak of the return of the Lord, This is how things will end up, with Yeshua ruling over His people Israel, and caring for them (as a shepherd). He will be just, righteous, merciful, judge with equity. It will be a huge relief to Have Yeshua as our leader, King, master and ruler. No corruption, no oppression; only blessing to those wanting and willing to live under His rule.
- We prayed for our government and for leaders - that God will bring into places of authority, people who would be led by a true sense of compassion for the people, a real desire to see the wellbeing of the poor and needy, and who would shun corruption on any level, whether personal or public.
- We prayed that Israel will no longer be a prey to the nations - vs28 - We prayed for the Lord to protect our nation from “harmful beasts” (vs. 25) those leaders in the world who would push this nation to serve their own agenda. We prayed for the security of Israel from the nations and terror organizations around us (Hamas, Hezbollah, Iran and the like). We prayed that we might live securely (vs 28)
We prayed for the Body of Messiah
- We prayed for the Christians in Arab lands. They are experiencing cruelty, persecution and suffering on an unimaginable scale.
- We prayed for missions and missionaries who are serving in Moslem nations There are some very brave missionaries in those very lands where Christians are being persecuted. They are boldly reaching out with the gospel and with humanitarian aid. Some are also serving in places like Greece, where many Syrian refugees have fled to. The need is great.
- We prayed for the Sanctification of Body of Messiah in the Land 1Th. 4:3 For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication: The Body of Messiah in the Land of Israel is an amazing miracle, it is no doubt a planting of the hand of God. Yet, as in days of old (one only has to read the Bible), it is greatly challenged, seduced, and attacked. We need the Lord, we need His cleansing power, we need the real Holy Spirit to come and cleanse us, as described by Malachi 3:3-4
Thanks for standing with us for all the will of God to be done in these last days. All for His Glory alone!