These are prayer directions rather than prayer points.
We want to leave room for the Holy Spirit to lead you and your group to pray as you are led.
If at any time you want to be removed from the list, please write us at:
Psa. 22:28 For the kingdom is the LORD’S, And He rules over the nations.
The word ‘rules’ means that he governs, controls the nations.
Psa. 24:1 The earth is the LORD’S, and all its fullness, The world and those who dwell therein.
Comment: God is the owner of heaven and earth.
Psa. 29:10 The LORD sat enthroned at the Flood, And the LORD sits as King forever.
Comment: There is no calamity, catastrophe, upheaval and unrest that God is not seated enthroned over. Not even the flood.
Psa. 47:2 For the LORD Most High is awesome; He is a great King over all the earth.
- We thanked God and recognized His complete and utter sovereignty in the earth.
- We thanked God and expressed our faith that He does whatsoever he pleases in the earth. (Psalm 115:3)
- We thanked God for being true and just (Revelation 15:3)
- We asked the Lord to restrain the enemy from going beyond the limits God has set for him.
- We Prayed for the plan of God to unfold in His own wisdom
- We declared: “You have a specific plan - we proclaim your sovereignty over the nations. Nothing shall thwart it.”
- We prayed into the situation with North Korea in light of God’s sovereignty
- We prayed into the situation with Iran in light of God’s sovereignty.
- We prayed for Russia, China and the USA that the Lord would overrule sovereignly where these nations are moving against His will and purposes, especially as they pertain to Israel
Israel’s restoration is part of God’s inexorable move towards his stated goal, and that is to reign, full of Glory, on Mount Zion.
Is. 24:23 Then the moon will be disgraced And the sun ashamed; For the LORD of hosts will reign On Mount Zion and in Jerusalem And before His elders, gloriously.
Comment: All the upheaval in the world, both political and even physical is being caused by this mighty move and the resistance to it in the heavenly realms and on the earth.
Read Isa 24:18-22
Isa. 37:16 “O LORD of hosts, God of Israel, the One who dwells between the cherubim, You are God, You alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth. You have made heaven and earth.
Is. 44:6 “Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel, And his Redeemer, the LORD of hosts: ‘I am the First and I am the Last; Besides Me there is no God.
Jer. 32:27 “Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh. Is there anything too hard for Me?
He is the God of Mercy; He is supreme, God alone of all the kingdoms of the earth, the creator, the first and the last! Is there anything too hard for Him? The answer is no!
- We prayed for Israel’s restoration in light of God’s ultimate goal and the battle over it. (Most people are not used to praying in this way. But just think of Anna and Simeon, who prayed for decades for the coming of Messiah and lived to see Him!) Praying along these lines is not odd, it's biblical.)
- We prayed for Israel regarding its many enemies and the great worldwide resistance to its restoration. We prayed from these verses Psa. 47:3 He will subdue the peoples under us, And the nations under our feet. Psa. 47:4 He will choose our inheritance for us, The excellence of Jacob whom He loves. Selah. Read the whole of psalm 47; you will be greatly inspired to pray in this way.
- We prayed for Israel’s salvation - whatever is gripping Israel and keeping it in spiritual bondage has to go! God is sovereign in this matter. God will reign on Mt. Zion!
- We prayed for Israel’s leadership that God will raise great statesmen who would be able to lead her in her time of need, both internally and socially and politically among the nations. (The UK had Churchill, the US had Roosevelt during WWII.)
- We prayed for God’s abundant grace and mercy to flood Israel in all its insoluble and humanly impossible situations.
The Body of Messiah
Eph. 4:13 till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ;
- We prayed for leadership in the Body of Messiah in the Land from Ephesians 4:8-13 (in that passage, these men are not only gifted but are themselves God’s gift to His body.)
- We prayed for leaders who are men of God, men of the Word, men of prayer, men of the cross, preachers of the Word of God. Leaders who would serve the Body of Messiah in fear of the Lord, and who would be instrumental in equipping the Body to grow in all thing unto the fullness of the measure of Messiah.
- We prayed for holy fire in the pulpits of Israel.
Thanks for standing with us for all the will of God to be done in these last days. All for His Glory alone!