These are prayer directions rather than prayer points.
We want to leave room for the Holy Spirit to lead you and your group to pray as you are led.
If you would like to receive these Prayer Directions regularly, or
If at any time you want to be removed from the list, please write us at:
Iran is bent on Israel’ destruction and annihilation, but Israel shall fulfill its role to be a tool in God’s hand to bless the nations (See Romans 11:15)
Is. 29:7 The multitude of all the nations who fight against Ariel, Even all who fight against her and her fortress, And distress her, Shall be as a dream of a night vision.Is. 29:8 It shall even be as when a hungry man dreams, And look—he eats; But he awakes, and his soul is still empty; Or as when a thirsty man dreams, And look—he drinks; But he awakes, and indeed he is faint, And his soul still craves: So the multitude of all the nations shall be, Who fight against Mount Zion.”
- We prayed for the Lord’s hand in the affairs of the nations — Thy Kingdom Come, and Thy Will be done - to the Glory of Your Name!
- We prayed for the Lord to fulfill His plan of redemption in the earth
- We prayed for God to continue the unrelenting advance to perform His Word regarding Israel in the midst of the nations
- We prayed about the increasing threat Iran continues to be to Israel. Read here for latest developments: Netanyahu to Putin: Iran wants to take over Syria ; Iran extends reach with fight for land link to Mediterranean
- We again prayed regarding North Korea. The situation continues to be very unstable.
- We prayed into the situation in on our northern borders - as Hezbollah and Hamas, Iran’s proxies, continue to build up in capabilities, towards a confrontation with Israel.
Praying for the work of redemption amongst the nations
Is. 52:10 The LORD has made bare His holy arm In the eyes of all the nations, And all the ends of the earth shall see The salvation of our God. Is. 52:13 Behold, My Servant shall deal prudently; He shall be exalted and extolled and be very high. Is. 52:14 Just as many were astonished at you, So His visage was marred more than any man, And His form more than the sons of men; Is. 52:15 So shall He sprinkle many nations. Kings shall shut their mouths at Him; For what had not been told them they shall see, And what they had not heard they shall consider.
Psa. 83:16 Fill their faces with shame, That they may seek Your name, O LORD. Psa. 83:17 Let them be confounded and dismayed forever; Yes, let them be put to shame and perish, Psa. 83:18 That they may know that You, whose name alone is the LORD, Are the Most High over all the earth.
These verses describe two ways in which the Lord works out His redemptive purposes among the nations. One - He will reveal the work of His Son on the cross to the nations and its leaders! Secondly, He also judges the nations who rebel against Him, that they might know that there is no other God and that they might seek Him.
- We prayed for the revelation of the Son of God and the cross for the Muslim nations
- We prayed for the revelation of the cross and of Yeshua in all the nations that have not tasted the gospel in different continents.
- We prayed for the revelation of the crucified Messiah in all the post-Christian nations. (how great has been their fall!)
- We prayed for the Lord to work out his redemptive purposes even through harsh dealings with the nations that will not bow to the King of Kings.
- We prayed for God’s dealings with the nations that they might bow the knee before Yeshua, and confess that He is Lord.
- We prayed for the humbling of the nations that they might seek His face
- We prayed for the gospel to go forth mightily with great conviction and power, especially in the Post Christian world, where much of the gospel has been perverted.
Praying for Israel
Jer. 31:1 At the same time, saith the LORD, will I be the God of all the families of Israel, and they shall be my people. Jer. 31:2 Thus saith the LORD, The people which were left of the sword found grace in the wilderness; even Israel, when I went to cause him to rest. Jer. 31:3 The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.
Jer. 31:9 They shall come with weeping, and with supplications will I lead them: I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters in a straight way, wherein they shall not stumble: for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn.
- We prayed in the words of Jeremiah 31:7 “O Lord save your people the remnant of Israel.”
- We prayed for God to break the heart of our people with a sight of Himself.
- We begged God for the Spirit of repentance to fall upon our nation
- We pleaded for the Lord to fulfill His Word in Ezekiel 36 and give our people a new heart and a new spirit
- We prayed for the grace and mercy of God to fall upon Israel, instead of bombs and the threat of annihilation.
- We prayed for the Lord to take away the veil cast over our nation.
- We prayed for the Lord to open the eyes of our people to see and look at the crucified one.
- We prayed for the Lord to “turn away ungodliness from Jacob” and take away our sins in Yeshua (see Romans 11:26-27)
Prayer for the Church
We were moved to pray for the Church worldwide along the same lines. Oh’ how the Church needs a broken heart, a contrite heart, a new heart and a new spirit of repentance. How the Church needs to return and face the crucified one again.
- We prayed for this type of true revival to strike the Church in the heart!
- We prayed for the arm of the Lord to be made bare, for a revelation of Yeshua again.
We also prayed for the Church to fulfill its role towards the Jewish people
Rom. 11:30 For as you were once disobedient to God, yet have now obtained mercy through their disobedience, Rom. 11:31 even so these also have now been disobedient, that through the mercy shown you they also may obtain mercy.
These verses are not speaking of just some handout that the Church needs to give to the Jews, but the display of the life of the crucified Son of God. This is the role of the Church, spiritually. Nothing less. The mercy received by the gentiles speaks of salvation, of the work of the cross. And nothing less than the display of that life of Messiah will fulfill this call of the Church to be a conduit of that mercy received.
- We prayed for a revelation of this issue to the Church
- We prayed for a real move of God within the Church to reconcile her to the Jewish people in that way
- We prayed for a fresh revelation within the Church of her need for the crucified one
- We prayed for a genuine return of the church to the gospel and her calling expressed in these verses.