These are prayer directions rather than prayer points.
We want to leave room for the Holy Spirit to lead you and your group to pray as you are led.
If you would like to receive these Prayer Directions regularly, or
If at any time you want to be removed from the list, please write us at:
So often our hearts and thoughts are bogged down by the daily life, daily battles, our natures, and inclinations, our troubles and worries…..so it's good to turn our hearts back to God and see Him as He is. The only place that I know of, where I can find the most accurate and true revelation of God, is in His Word.
Psa. 102:25 Of old You laid the foundation of the earth, And the heavens are the work of Your hands. Psa. 102:26 They will perish, but You will endure; Yes, they will all grow old like a garment; Like a cloak, You will change them, And they will be changed. Psa. 102:27 But You are the same, And Your years will have no end.
God is Eternal: he has no beginning and no end, he depends on none for His beginning or being, there is no weakness in God and no corruption, and he is immortal. By nature (1Tim 6:16), He is the same; he does not develop, he does not change. His name is I AM. There is no past nor future with God. He is independent of all his creation. He has life in Himself. He gives life but does not receive it.
God is eternal, and therefore his covenant is too. Heb. 13:20 Now may the God of peace who brought up our Lord Jesus from the dead, that great Shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant.
He is ruler over all; The Absolute King who rules absolutely. 1Tim. 6:15 which He will manifest in His own time, He who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings and Lord of lords,
Now we are ready to pray.
Although out of the main news for a few days, North Korea presents a perilous and volatile situation. The UN has just voted to tighten sanctions against North Korea. North Korea has threatened in turn to destroy Japan and punish the US.
- We prayed for the God’s eternal purposes to unfold in the earth - as opposed to the enemy’s lust to destroy the earth
- We prayed for the Lord to break the axis between Iran and NK (in this way NK is in direct opposition to God’s intention and the promise of the restoration of Israel.
- We prayed that God would subdue Kim Jong Un. See Daniel 4:37
- We prayed from Psalm 76:10
- We prayed that God would deliver North Korea from her leader and open her to the gospel
- We prayed from Isaiah 26:9 when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.
- We prayed for wisdom for the leaders of the nations in their dealing with North Korea
- We prayed for resoluteness and purpose for the leaders of the nations, as this evil is not just going to disappear all on its own. It has to be dealt with, but how? The stakes are extremely high.
As some of you may know, when the nations divided the spoils after WWI the Kurds were left with no state of their own. Their area is divided today between Iran, Iraq, Syria, and Turkey. In 1970 The Kurds in Iraq gained autonomous status. There was going to be a referendum on Sept. 25 voting on Independence.
To read about the history of the Kurds https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdistan
To read about the referendum: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqi_Kurdistan_independence_referendum,_2017
The Iraqi government has reneged on holding the referendum. The Kurds may declare independence anyway. Some in Israel have equated this time, to Israel’s declaration of Independence in 1948.
Israel supports an independent Kurdistan
A free Kurdistan in the heart of the Islamic world could be a real game changer, as far as Israel is concerned. It will be a democratic, secular state, friendly to Israel. We also feel that the Kurdish cause is just.
- We prayed for a free state for the Kurds as a just cause.
- We prayed that such a state would bring a shift and change of balance in the ME
- We prayed into the strategic importance of this issue
- We prayed for the blessings of the Kurds according to Genesis 12:3 (The Kurds have alway been friendly and supportive of Israel.
Besides the usual and needed prayer for Israel’s security and protection from her enemies on all her borders, we also prayed for a rising concern that has to do with corruption and the deep influence of the crime world on the Knesset (Israel’s parliament)
Please read this short article to gain an understanding:
We see it as a strategic threat.
None of this is new. Just read the prophets of the Old Testament, and you will see their scathing prophecies against the corruption of the leadership, the priests, etc. (Read Micah 3:1-3 as one example
We feel that possibly the answer to this need is two-fold: 1. A profound and ongoing “cleaning of the stalls” as they say. For that to happen, leaders, judges and men and women of caliber must araise. This is not about left or right leaning politics; it's about a tremendous threat to our nation. 2. A massive Aliya from the US that will change the scene in Israel.
- We prayed into the promises of God concerning our people’s cleansing Ezekiel 36:35-36, Isaiah 4:3-4, Jeremiah 33:16
- We prayed for the Lord to raise people who can lead the cleaning up of our country
- We prayed for the providence of God in seeing this kind of a drive through
- We prayed for the protection of all those in the Police and other agencies as they deal with these issues
- We prayed for a massive Aliya from the US. Ezekiel 36:24 (The Aliya from Russia was massive and tremendously influenced Israel. We need another Aliya!)
Thanks for standing with us for all the will of God to be done in these last days. All for His Glory alone!