These are prayer directions rather than prayer points.
We want to leave room for the Holy Spirit to lead you and your group
to pray as you are led.
Ezek. 43:1 Afterward he brought me to the gate, the gate that faces toward the east.Ezek. 43:2 And behold, the glory of the God of Israel came from the way of the east. His voice was like the sound of many waters; and the earth shone with His glory.Ezek. 43:3 It was like the appearance of the vision which I saw—like the vision which I saw when I came to destroy the city. The visions were like the vision which I saw by the River Chebar; and I fell on my face.Ezek. 43:7 And He said to me, “Son of man, this is the place of My throne and the place of the soles of My feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the children of Israel forever. No more shall the house of Israel defile My holy name, they nor their kings, by their harlotry or with the carcasses of their kings on their high places.
Without getting into the fine points of eschatology, three things are clear from these verses:
- The Glory of the Lord will return to this land and city - that means Yeshua is coming back to this land, its people, and to His city.
- It will be permanent
- God will sanctify His people once and for all, forever!
These promises include in them, all of what leads to their fulfillment — that is all that must happen before the Lord comes back. (See Eze 36 for instance).
- We prayed for the veil to be removed in Messiah — 2cor 3:14
- We prayed for the outpouring of the Spirit of Repentance (grace and supplication) by which God will open the eyes of the Jewish people to the crucified Messiah. Zech 12:10
- We were touched with a great longing for God and took some time to pray for His return! - It is His passion too - “I will dwell in them And walk among them. I will be their God, And they shall be My people.” (2Cor 6:16)
- We prayed - for the promised cleansing of our people (Eze 36:25) (What a great burden uncleanness and sin are to a nation!)
- We prayed for the New Heart promised to us as a people (can one imagine such a thing? A whole nation receiving a different heart? “create in me a clean heart”, cried David.
It is interesting to note that on the temple mount, on the dome of the rock’s inner walls, there is an inscription that denies the deity of Yeshua, and His Sonship. (for those who want to look further: See Here: http://www.islamic-awareness.org/History/Islam/Inscriptions/DoTR.html especially lines 7-10.
The tragic thing is, that in denying the deity and Sonship of Yeshua, the muslims block their own way to salvation. See 1john 2:22-23
- We prayed for the Lord to break through to many during this month of Ramadan
- We prayed for revelation, through any means God chooses, to many.
- We prayed for the Holy Spirit to convict many of the truth of Sin, His Grace and the Cross.
Rev. 19:7 “Let us rejoice and be glad and give the glory to Him, for the marriage of the Lamb has come and His bride has made herself ready.”
The goal and end of all of God’s working in His people, in His Body is her union with Him.
- We prayed for the recapturing of the heart of God’s people back to Him.
- We prayed for a great awakening in the many congregations and a return to the Lord Himself. From her many works to God (see Revelation 2:1-7)
- We prayed for the Lord to come to us, His house, and cleanse it from all things that offend, from all things that are flesh, from all things that are a compromise.
If Israel is like a ship, there are many among her leaders who think they are the ones who know how to steer Israel aright. Be they Left, or Right, or Religious, or whatever, everyone is sure that their way is the only way that is good for Israel.
- We prayed for the Lord to keep Israel on the coarse he has plotted.
- We prayed for the leaders of the nation for wisdom, cooperation for Israel’s ultimate good.
- We prayed For the divine intervention of the Lord on Israel’s behalf as she steers through all the pressures of the nations, who have their own vision of how Israel will fit into their plan.
- We prayed for guidance to be given to government as they assess Israel’s existential threats on all sides.
- We prayed for leaders who would care for the people, who will make laws that are a reflection of His heart to bless His people. (See Ezekiel 36:29-30 as an example)
Thanks for standing with us for all the will of God to be done in these last days. All for His Glory alone!