These are prayer directions rather than prayer points.
We want to leave room for the Holy Spirit to lead you and your group to pray as you are led.
If at any time you want to be removed from the list, please write us at:
The dispersion of the Jews in the nations is a great embarrassment to the Lord. In Ezekiel 36, God enumerates the steps He will take to recover His honor, the first on the list is the regathering of the Jewish people to the Land of Israel.
Ezek. 36:20 And when they entered unto the nations, whither they went, they profaned my holy name, when they said to them, These are the people of the LORD, and are gone forth out of his land. Ezek. 36:21 But I had pity for mine holy name, which the house of Israel had profaned among the heathen, whither they went.
Ezek. 36:23 And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the nations, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the nations shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes. Ezek. 36:24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.
We prayed into this promise, with a particular emphasis on the return of Messianic Jews to the Land. There are several cases now before the courts, one before the supreme court, regarding the right of Messianic Jews to return to the land and be recognized as Jews. So far the ministry of Interior has fought Messianic Jews in every way possible from receiving citizenship just because they are Messianic.
- We prayed into this verse, applying the word redeemed to the Messianic Jews. Is. 51:11 Therefore the redeemed of the LORD shall return, and come with singing unto Zion; and everlasting joy shall be upon their head: they shall obtain gladness and joy; and sorrow and mourning shall flee away.
- We prayed for the Lord to break open the “closed gates” in the form of the ministry of Interior when it comes to Messianic Jews.
- We prayed for the upcoming court cases and hearings; for a breakthrough for these families
- We prayed for a breaking of the monopoly the religious parties have had on the Ministry of Interior
- We prayed for encouragement of those Messianic Jews who are waiting in limbo for decision in their case. Do they go on building their ives here? Should they wait to see what happens? What about the children?
- We prayed for the Jews in affluent countries; many resist making the move simply because they are happy where they are.
- We prayed generally for the return of the Jews from every corner of the earth to the land. Ezek. 39:28 Then shall they know that I am the LORD their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.
In Yeshua, God has displayed his heart for His people. He is a shepherd. A shepherd cares for his sheep by taking them in and out to pasture, and a shepherd watches and guards his flock. There is no one like Yeshua, He is the ultimate shepherd of Israel and God has promised He will come back. See: Ezekiel 34:23-24
Meanwhile and until then, we must stand before the Lord for our nation’s government. Israel at least has a definite promise for good leaders! See: Jeremiah 23:4
- We prayed again, concerning the many corruption cases that have been exposed lately. Some possibly endangering Israel’s security. (see link to article below).
- We prayed for a real cleanup to take place within the government and its many branches.
- We prayed for bold and courages leaders within the government to rise up and make their voice heard.
- We prayed for a political reshuffle that would result in the minimizing of the religious parties’ power, thus opening the possibility for the state to manage a more equitable economy that will benefit all of the nation and not just their segment.
Temple Mount Crisis
As some of you may know, five days ago last Friday, three terrorists came out of the temple mount area and shot two border policemen to death. Israel has responded by setting up metal detectors at the entrances to the temple mount. So far the Arab world and the Palestinians have not acknowledged the outrageous attack and instead have attacked Israel for setting up the metal detectors. Islamic leaders have sought to inflame their people in telling them Al Aksa is in danger. This situation has the potential of blowing up into a season of violence. For those who would like to read more about it, see links below.
- We prayed for great wisdom for our government. It cannot back down on security, it cannot allow the situation to escalate.
- We prayed For the Lord to speak over this situation as he spoke over the raging sea “peace be still” He said, and the sea obeyed!
Please pray with us, and for us, for a God given strategy of prayer regarding Iran. We feel an urgency from the Lord, to find His mind and direction for prayer and intercession regarding Iran. That nation is slowly edging its way to the borders of Israel.
Read more here: http://www.timesofisrael.com/the-iranians-are-at-the-borders
For those who want to read more about:
Temple Mount Tensions:
Thanks for standing with us for all the will of God to be done in these last days. All for His Glory alone!