These are prayer directions rather than prayer points.
We want to leave room for the Holy Spirit to lead you and your group to pray as you are led.
If you would like to receive these Prayer Directions regularly, or
If at any time you want to be removed from the list, please write us at:
- We continue to uphold the unstable situation in the nations before the Lord
- North Korea has fired a missile over Japan
- The US has experimented with dropping the most deadly Nuclear bomb ever built (without the nuclear part of course) over Nevada. One paper wrote: “The bomb is described as the most dangerous nuclear device ever produced because its yield can be adjusted between the equivalent of 50,000 tons and 300 tons of TNT. It is also more accurate than ever.
- Russia has largely ignored Israel’s warnings and cautions regarding the foothold Iran is gaining in Syria. Putin has affirmed Russia’s cooperation with Iran.
- For those interested in reading more about some of those issues:
- Putin-Netanyahu meeting: https://www.forbes.com/sites/annaborshchevskaya/2017/08/29/putins-non-response-to-netanyahu/#6ce15b55d6d8
- North Korea fires missile over Japan: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/28/world/asia/north-korea-missile.html?mcubz=3
- Because the enemy would want to push the nations beyond the will of God, unto desolation and destruction, it is important that God’s people take their stand before Him, so that He might unfold His agenda in the nations, instead of the enemy.
- We read and prayed from Psalm 72:1-11 and Psalm 72:17-19 This is a Messianic psalm
- We prayed for the Glory of God to fill the earth (Psa 72:19)
- We prayed for the Lord to exalt His name (Psa 72:19)
- We prayed for His dominion from seas to sea and from the River to the ends of the earth (Psa 72:8)
- We prayed for the Lord to arise to rule in the midst of His enemies
- We prayed for the subduing of the nations to the will of God
- We prayed for the Lord to pull back on the enemy from going beyond the Lord’s will
- We prayed that the Lord would deal with North Korea according to His will
- We prayed for President Trump to be surrounded with people with experience and wisdom
- We prayed for Israel’s leaders to be given wisdom and to be led of God in the face of the incredibly complex situation developing in Syria
- We asked the Lord to show us specifically how to pray into the precarious situation in the world.
- We asked that we might not pray unwittingly against God’s will in these situations
- We prayed that we might not pray out of our understanding but rather from a revelation that is Word based, and spirit led.
Israel’s restoration is not just some technical fulfillment of God’s promises. It is a love story as well.
Hos. 2:19 “I will betroth you to Me forever; Yes, I will betroth you to Me In righteousness and justice, In lovingkindness and mercy; Hos. 2:20 I will betroth you to Me in faithfulness, And you shall know the LORD.
- We prayed for the outpouring of the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Grace and Supplication.
- We prayed for this time of God’s love to be fully revealed
Psalm 72:5-7 reveals an astounding side to the judgments God brings on the earth when He subdues the nations: that he will refresh His people that He will come down like rain upon the grass, gently. Read it and be inspired to pray!
- We prayed for this refreshing of the rain of God — the Holy Spirit to come upon Israel’s spiritually dry condition.
The Body of Messiah
We were naturally led to pray for the Body along the same lines and from the same scriptures.
- We prayed for a refreshing for the Body of Messiah in the Land
- We prayed that God would turn His Bride’s eyes to Himself
- We prayed that the Body would be refreshed in the Love and Hope it has in God
- We prayed that God would restore the Joy of our salvation
- We prayed God would sanctify His name in the Body in such a manner that the Body would be a light of hope, a beacon in the night to the house of Israel